Quartzsite Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dave and Teresa

Just wanted to extend a BIG thank you to eveyone attending the rally. We were first timers and welcomed with great big open arms.
Thank you to all of you who organized everything and to all of you who continue to come back and share all your knowledge and ideas.
We will be back next year, but before, hope to see some of you in our travels.  Dave and Teresa    ::)

Let me piggyback on this post to thank Tom and the handful of the framily that a year ago at QZ, if I have my facts correct, agreed to move away from CompuServe and establish a new site.

So, congratulations to the handful that make the site so effective.

ciao,

Doug

DougJ said:
...a year ago at QZ, if I have my facts correct, agreed to move away from CompuServe and establish a new site.

A very big thanks Doug, you have a great memory. QZ 2005 is when a vote was taken and, with one exception, folks voted to move away from CS. IIRC I had the protoype up in January, the staff on board in February, and opened the doors in March. We haven't looked back since. No ads in forum messages (and only 4 ads on our web site). I'm truly grateful to the forum members who followed us here and the wonderful forum staff who hung in there with us.

Dave and Teresa said:
Just wanted to extend a BIG thank you to eveyone attending the rally. We were first timers and welcomed with great big open arms.
Thank you to all of you who organized everything and to all of you who continue to come back and share all your knowledge and ideas.We will be back next year, but before, hope to see some of you in our travels.? ?Dave and Teresa? ?

Hi Theresa,  sorry that you could not have stayed longer, but great to associate a face with a name.  Will look forward to your posts and update on your learning curve as newbies to everything as you described!

Betty Brewer

Dave and Teresa said:
Thank you to all of you who organized everything and to all of you who continue to come back and share all your knowledge and ideas.
We will be back next year, but before, hope to see some of you in our travels.? ?Dave and Teresa? ? ::)

Dave & Teresa,

Glad you could make it to the QZ 2006 rally.  Hope to see you again next year.  Thanks for being here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom