Quebec Campgrounds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve CDN

The Quebec Camping Federation has an English and French website with camping and RV park information including a directory of campgrounds.? The directory provides fairly comprehensive information, which combined with a directory such as Trailer Life or Woodall's should help in the planning of your itinerary in Eastern Canada.

Click Here for Information

Steve said:
The Quebec Camping Federation has an English and French website with camping and RV park information including a directory of campgrounds.  The directory provides fairly comprehensive information, which combined with a directory such as Trailer Life or Woodall's should help in the planning of your itinerary.

Click Here for Information

Very good web site. Thank you, Steve.

:)  :)  :) :),
Liz

Liz,

Glad you found the link useful.  I'll search out and post other helpful links for folks planning to travel to our Country.  In the meantime if there are any specific requests for information, feel free to post them

Steve said:
Liz,

Glad you found the link useful. I'll search out and post other helpful links for folks planning to travel to our Country. In the meantime if there are any specific requests for information, feel free to post them

Steve:/Tom:

Just a suggestion.

I have on two occassions gone to the "Links" tab on the homepage looking for something (That I found elsewhere) That might be an intuiitve place to put this type of link.

Thanks for listening.....

Jeff,

We're always interested in hearing suggestions.  I'll defer to Tom to comment on the use of the "links" page. 

My goal is to provide helpful information and resources within the Forum framework, allowing for questions and comments from Forum members on the topic.  A link on its own without any additioanal commentary is what one gets in a search engine, whereas a resource included in a forum posting is more likely to be more relevant to the subject.

The Search function in the Forum toolbar would bring you these resources  as well, and I try to include as many relevant key words in these postings so people would find them in a search.

Lets see what Tom's perspective is on the subject.

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Jeff

Thanks for the suggestion. Click on the Library button above and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I gather stuff like this, as time permits, from messages/topics and add it to the library. Haven't yet decided what I'm going to use the Links page for, but I'll give your suggestion further thought.

Oops, forgot to mention that we have the searchable Resources database for RVers, but I don't yet have it integrated with the forum. As a temporary measure, I might add a link to the toolbar above. Lemme sleep on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom