Queen Size Bed Frame Dimensions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jtucker306

Good afternoon everyone,

I am curious to see if anyone has any plans or dimensions for a queen size bed frame in the front of a 30' skyline nomad model 300 LTD? Mine has been removed and I am trying to go back with the original look. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

Can't help with that, but wondering why the "original look" is important.  By the way, model year would help - surely there must be changes from year to year.

You can find floor plan diagrams and sometimes actual images online, e.g. on the used RV sales sites.  Some of the larger dealer sites keep archives of previous years & models as well.  Google is your friend and can find them for you.  I used a Search with these parameter to find some:  skyline nomad 300 image

Here are a couple possibles:

https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/specs-by-model-skyline-nomad-travel-trailer-m1555-t5

https://www.proxibid.com/Vehicles-Marine-Aviation/Recreational/2006-Skyline-Nomad-300-LTD-Limited-Camper/lotInformation/28641291

Jtucker306
A standard "queen size" mattress measures 60" X 80"....(whether it's used in a 30' skyline nomad model 300 LTD or a 14' X 20' bedroom makes no difference).

I would purchase the mattress, and go from there. They are usually just some form of pedestal and platform design, pretty simple.

Gary RV_Wizard said:
There is no standardized "RV Queen" size and many RVs in fact use standard 60 x 80 Queens (or even Kings) rather than some oddball size.  When buying, make no assumptions about size  - measure!

I learned that lesson in a rather costly fashion. I bought a full size mattress for out dancer, and it left little room for entering and leaving the bedroom area.
That was how I learned that there were RV-sized mattresses.
It appears that I'm still learning.

Larger bedroom slides have made full size standard queens and kings more common, but back in the day RV manufacturers exercised their creativity more often. Those weasels will do stoop to dang near anything to make an advertising claim!

Can't help with that, but wondering why the "original look" is important. By the way, model year would help - surely there must be changes from year to year.

You can find floor plan diagrams and sometimes actual images online, e.g. on the used RV sales sites. Some of the larger dealer sites keep archives of previous years & models as well. Google is your friend and can find them for you. I used a Search with these parameter to find some: skyline nomad 300 image

Here are a couple possibles:

queen size bed dimensions
We have a 2010 GT 330TS with a queen size bed, but it's presently at the dealer's over 2 hours away. As with most threads I've seen, the basic mattress in most models is a common sore point (sorry for the pun) amongst most users. We have a first-class queen size pillow top mattress in the guest bedroom which doesn't get as much use as we're planning for the MH. According to the floorplans for our model, the mattress is supposed to be 60" X 74". Can anyone confirm this measurement for sure? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom