queen size mattress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

debbie

I'm trying to plan ahead. We've bought a Cherokee 38BS park model trailer. I want to buy sheets/comforters. What size do you think the queen size bed is? I've read enough posts so far to assume it isn't the same size as a real queen bed. Thanks for your help!

It might be a true queen or it might be an RV queen. Best to measure it. True queen is 60x80". RV queens are slightly shorter, 60x75". Regular queen sheets will work on the RV queen ...top sheet doesn't matter but if you use fitted sheets, you have to tuck the extra 5-inches in at the top or bottom and you'll never have a tight bottom sheet.

debbie said:
I'm trying to plan ahead. We've bought a Cherokee 38BS park model trailer. I want to buy sheets/comforters. What size do you think the queen size bed is? I've read enough posts so far to assume it isn't the same size as a real queen bed. Thanks for your help!

Hi Debbie:

The floor plan option you chose should contain that info -- such as on this site:

http://newrvs.net/perl/nr_build.pl?model=38BS&action=Add+Options+to+this+Model

I've had 4 RVs in the past 10 years -- all had queen size beds. ?However, no two where the same dimensions. Me thinks they design the bedroom, how wide they want the walk around space to be -- then dimension the bed to be whatever is left over. I would never buy anything that is fitted for an RV bed until I can measure the actual bed. ?:)

Back
Top Bottom