QZ Pizza Party - 4 Steps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smoky

There are four steps to enjoying a QZ Rally Pizza party.

See photos

Step 1 - Unload the pizzas

Step 2 - Load the pizzas

Step 3 - Reload the pizzas

and ...

Attachments

• pizunload (Medium).JPG
    pizunload (Medium).JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 44
  • pizload(Medium).JPG
    pizload(Medium).JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 45
  • pizreload(Medium).JPG
    pizreload(Medium).JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 43
OK Ron The Mystery Man???? How are you able to respond while driving down the road?? You didn't tell me you sold in motion Internet sat dishes!! Is that what the firebrand is for that was on your dish?

Smoky said:
OK Ron The Mystery Man???? How are you able to respond while driving down the road?? You didn't tell me you sold in motion Internet sat dishes!! Is that what the firebrand is for that was on your dish?

No Mystery Smoky.  We are in Yuma and parked.  Doesn't take long to go 76 miles or so.  I.m glad you appreciated the Laser show on the dish.  Was great seeing you and Sharon again.

Great seeing you guys too!  This was a mighty wonderful time.  Still is in fact.  We are still here and decided not to go home on Thursday.  Bob Buchanan is running some mighty fine campfires.  From here we are going to head up to Lake Havesu to meet some more friends.  Have no idea now when we will get back to El Mirage.  :eek:

I bet Bob does run a fine campfire.  We might have stayed longer too but we had some things to do before heading out to the Sat rally7.  Hope you continue to have an enjoyable time.

Smoky  They are asking about you at the Country Club  They have openings at the Gollf Course everyday since you've been gone.

Smoky is probably looking for one of those golf balls he lost after his instructions from the golf pro. Or maybe the Admiral has used the clubs on his head to get his attention.  Passed his golf cart today and it's just sitting therewasting away. It sort of looks a little sdad and in need of his company.  Should be in the 80's on the course here in a couople of days.  Got to practice a bit myself to prevent getting beat by my 12 yr old grandson this weekend. That would be a tredmendous blow to my ego. OH well sure wouldn 't be the 1st time I'd been beaten and sure won't be the last.

Shayne,

Smoky previously told me they were leaving QZ today.

Shayne:

We postponed our lessons with the lady pro until early March when it will be warmer up in Sedona.  We leave QZ on Saturday and head to Lake Havesu to visit my best friend from Idaho.  Will be back Thursday next week.

I am sure the Men's Club misses me on Wednesdays.  Nothing better for a golf team than having a high handicap player who is improviing  LOL!

Have you and the Admiral and Sky got that road (I think they call them 'bars' or 'ribs'?) all to yourselves now? Lonely but peaceful?

Back
Top Bottom