QZ RV Show in January

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

motojavaphil

Having never attended an RV Show out of the local area I was wondering what the QZ RV Show is about.  Is it large and can some good deals be made?  Anyone know which brands are featured?  Locally it is all about hype but no favors are rendered to the buyers with a few exceptions.  Sure appreciate some feedback on this...Thanx

Phil

The QZ RV show is not about selling RVs, but selling everything else :)  Most of the interesting items are around the outside of the tent, while inside is mostly clothes, cookware, campgrounds, etc.

There are a number of dealers in the area with large displays that will be happy to sell you a new RV however.  Beaudry and La Mesa are two of the largest displaying dealers.

There are a few dealers ther and I suspect they sell a lot of upgrades but most folks arrive there in an RV already so it is the "Accessories" (Neccessites) that take center stage.  Basically it is the world's largest open air mall dedicated to RV's. and the stuff that fills their storage compartments and living quarters.  And on the other side of the road is a Gem and Mineral show that is every bit as large

I have seen tools there I've not seen elsewhere

Oh yes, and if you park your rig in the right place (Ask and you will be told) you saw that photo at the top of the home page... Well I'm not in it, (I did not show up till the year after the photo was taken)

Phil  If you look at the Pic  on the left where the car is pulled in forward is where Bob Buchanan was parked last year and myself and Smokeys units where beyond that.  Some where qui9te a bit past the last RV on the left and they were parked the same distance on the right.  Superb group of peoples and more important, Framily.

I'll tell you, QZ has struck a cord in my imagination.  Its almost outrageous which makes it something really neat in my book.  Thanx for the info on the RV Show.  I did not want to buy a new one anyway but thought I might see things I have never seen before.  Sure sounds like it!

See you in a year or so!!!

Phil

Phil  you will be memorized once youare there.  If you have any inkling for RVing gadgetry or whim of an idea,  Chances or this is where you will find it along with objects and ideas you can't begin to imagine.  I can't wait to get back.

Phil,

Also a warning as you will see all kinds of variations of RVs, and in our own little group, you will see many personal modifications on most everything!!  It is dangerous out there for a tinkerer!  VBG

James  I think you just gave a big understatement on the forums features, Be Prepared and enjoy the wonderful comrodery

Back
Top Bottom