Rallies and Get-Togethers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MN Blue Skies

Site Team
I anyone interested in a Rally in MN or a Caravan/Meet-up in the Smokies this fall?

DH (dear husband) and I enjoy coordinating Get-Togethers.

Hope to hear from you.

We've never met had the opportunity to attend any of the rallies. We'd be very interested in a get together in the Smokies in the fall.

Shelia

At this point all I can say is maybe, and it depends on the dates. We are in the process of selling our house, and buying another one in the local area, plus my wife has some big work projects going on this year which will limit our ability to travel, she has already told me the entire months of October, November and December are probably out for any trips over 3-4 days this year.

Unfortunately our 5th wheel had an "oops" so we probably wouldn't be going anywhere until maybe September. As far as organizing a rally in MN or the Smokies we will have to wait and see.

Reactions: SMR
Unfortunately our 5th wheel had an "oops" so we probably wouldn't be going anywhere until maybe September. As far as organizing a rally in MN or the Smokies we will have to wait and see.
Now, Now, do you think you are going to get by with just that tease?:):p And as they say, without pictures it did not happen.:LOL:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chaderic
Back
Top Bottom