Ram 2500 payload

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kz is a decent manufacturer, they dont like to do anything beyond warranty dates, they did offer to do a full awning replacement after the smart arm control failed 3 times, so id say they are fair compared to others
Thanks foneguy for the input. I have a 2021 salem hemisphere 273rl TT that we are happy with and in alot of ways has some nicer things and is as big as the durango 290rlt. We like the floor plan in the kz better but the one we looked at didn’t have auto leveling. Thought would be nice in my old age. So not sure if we order one or keep what we have. Not even a year old yet. Thanks again

Thought would be nice in my old age. So not sure if we order one or keep what we have. Not even a year old yet.
We have a KZ trailer that is now 10 years old and it has served us very well. But unless the current intense used market helps you will loose a lot of money if you trade after less than a year. If your not happy it might be worth the loss but be sure.

We have a KZ trailer that is now 10 years old and it has served us very well. But unless the current intense used market helps you will loose a lot of money if you trade after less than a year. If your not happy it might be worth the loss but be sure.
Thanks for the advice, but we are actually getting 2200$ more for our salem hemisphere 273rl that is not a year old yet than we paid for it. Thats why this decision is not easy. We do like the durango 290rlt for the rear living opposing slides with the sofa on each slide. The rvs are the same lengths and in alot ways, the salem is nicer. So I think for now, we are going to hold off and see how 2022 plays out.
thanks again.

Our Ram 2500 had all the weights covered except the pin weight. Pin weight is why people buy 3500's. Be safe and choose wisely
Thanks guys, I truly am well aware of all the weights. Thats why I am looking at the durango 290rlt HT and one or two others. Pin weight 1410.
thanks again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom