RAM Forum(s)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tulecreeper

Anyone have a suggestion as to a forum for owners of newer RAM pickups to join to get information on their trucks? This new 2500 I bought has a noticeable amount of higher-end and/or different parameters than my last couple of trucks. I've seen the following, but don't know which one would suit me better. Suggestions much appreciated.

Last edited:
I was on the www.ramforum.com in the Power Wagon section, but then after a few years my Ram 2500 4x4 got too old. The discussions were focused on newer and the latest version of Ram trucks. Perfect forum for awhile.

Last edited:
I was on a Gen4 forum back when they first came out in 2009, lot of good stuff then. Now days, my 2017 is still a Gen4, so the forums are kind of stale for info. I considered an Ecodiesel so I was lurking on the Eco forum but the problems scared me off and I stopped going there.

I lurk a little now and then to see about the new Hurricane inline 6 but I'm not looking to replace my Hemi yet. I'm done with HD trucks so my needs are not like yours

For your truck, the HD forums are probably the best. You got the towing beast with regular cab and long bed so not many people will be able to relate to your truck.

Any reason you don't want to join all of them?

I'm on three RV forums, the more the merrier as my old girl friend used to say.
Heck, I'm on one other RV forum besides this one and I can't keep track of what info I'm getting from where.

Your old girlfriend was a sportin' gal.

Last edited:
When I am looking for a forum to join I always check out the page with all the forums listed on it. The forum with the most hits in the area I am looking for is the winner.

Here is a forum that I have belonged to for almost 20 years that is exclusively for Dodge/Ram trucks, and covers all generations from the very first one to the most modern. It does center around the Cummins Diesel motor, but it does have info on other parts of the truck as well. It's called the Turbo Diesel Register. Very comprehensive and lots of information. Turbo Diesel Register

T
Here is a forum that I have belonged to for almost 20 years that is exclusively for Dodge/Ram trucks, and covers all generations from the very first one to the most modern. It does center around the Cummins Diesel motor, but it does have info on other parts of the truck as well. It's called the Turbo Diesel Register. Very comprehensive and lots of information. Turbo Diesel Register
Thanks, I took a look at that and other than the diesel stuff they only have vehicles up to 4th Generation. Mine is 5th Generation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom