Rasure's R Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That luncheon was a long time ago and I can barely remember stuff from a year ago.? It's a bit embarrasing, but other than the one's already mentioned, I just can't remember everyone's name. I can still picture most of the faces, just not some of the names. Frustrating.

KenR said:
That luncheon was a long time ago and I can barely remember stuff from a year ago.? It's a bit embarrasing, but other than the one's already mentioned, I just can't remember everyone's name. I can still picture most of the faces, just not some of the names. Frustrating.

Don't be embarrassed its called CRS and seems to progress with age. ;D ;D  I do remember somebody demonstrated a GPS mapping setup on his computer.  As I recall they had a Winnie and took several of us around showing how it worked.  CRS strikes as I can't remember his name either.

The only ones I really remember are the folks that came out to the lake.

You guys all moved and settled yet?

<<You guys all moved and settled yet?>>

Not yet. We close the sell of our Dallas home this Friday, but our new house will not be complete until around the middle of Sept.  Kathryn is completing her last class for her bachelors degree (finally!!) this summer so we are leasing the house back from the new owners until Aug.1. The RV pad at our new house is supposed to be complete by then so we'll live in the RV on the property until the house gets finished.? Our next challenge is we have to figure out where to store all the household stuff from Aug. 1 until the new house is complete. I think some moving companies will do that, but I don't know how much it will cost.? We'll also look into renting a couple of those big pod things.
Later

Back
Top Bottom