Ray/Linda New to RVForum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RayLin

Hi all, we have been full timeing for a little over a year.? We are presently in Mesa Arizona.? We have a 1997 Dodge 2500 Ram truck with a full Banks System and a 1998 National See Breeze, 33ft Fiver.? Also have a Direcway system on a tripod.? Just found out about this forum and am looking forward to learning much.?

Regards, Ray and Linda.

Hi Ray and Linda. Welcome to our friendly forum.

We have a number of fulltimers here, although my wife and I are part timers. I bought a DW tripod system when we were in Quartzsite recently. Which satellite are you on? I'm on Satmex 5, and I might regret that when we go north this summer.

Hi Tom, thanks for the welcome.  We also just got our DW about 2 months ago just before going to Quartsite.  We are on Horizion Satellite and has been working quite well.  Signal strenght is on the low side at about 68 as the best I can get.  It sure beats cell phone. 

Ray.

Ray and Linda,

You must be the couple I was talking to at my cousins this afternoon. ?Glad you could join us.

RayLin said:
Hi all, we have been full timeing for a little over a year.? We are presently in Mesa Arizona.? We have a 1997 Dodge 2500 Ram truck with a full Banks System and a 1998 National See Breeze, 33ft Fiver.? Also have a Direcway system on a tripod.? Just found out about this forum and am looking forward to learning much.?
Regards, Ray and Linda.

Hi Ray and Linda,

Welcome to the RV Forum. ?We are glad you found us. ? ?We invite you to join in any of the discussons or start a new discusson. ?We also have a DW satellite system as do many of the members here. ?I like to think we may be partially responsible for spoiling Tom by letting him access via our connection. Next thing we new he was arranging to get one. ? Hope you enjoy the forum.

BTW we are holding our annual Moab rally 1 May to may 11 this year at Portal RV park. You are sure welcome to join us. ?For more details look in the Rallies, Shows, & Events section.

Tom said:
That would be May 1 - 11 Ron  ???

Actually, April 28 through May 11 if you count the die-hard early birds.  :)

Phil

Ned, Yep, we be the same. ?Loged on as soon as we got back. ?

Ray & Linda

Tom said:
That would be May 1 - 11 Ron? ???

Yea your right.  Must be something wrong with my cptr couldn't be me. ;D  Guess I was thinking of us early birds that just can't get enough of Moab so we are arriving 28 Apr.
Thanks for catching that I have made the required correction.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom