Re: financing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve

Hey All,
My wife and I were wondering if any one knows of lenders that are more agreeable to working with RVers, any info. that you can provide us with would be highly appreciated.
Thanks Steve

Steve said:
My wife and I were wondering if any one knows of lenders that are more agreeable to working with RVers, any info. that you can provide us with would be highly appreciated.

Steve

There are a good number of lenders specializing in RV and boat loans. You can find their ads in FMCA, Good Sam, Highways, etc. magazines.

Steve said:
Hey All,My wife and I were wondering if any one knows of lenders that are more agreeable to working with RVers, any info. that you can provide us with would be highly appreciated.Thanks Steve

Steve,
I used Dimen Financial Group Inc.  They were at an FMCA Rally in a booth and did a very painless refinance for me a couple of years ago.  They specialize in Yacht, Recreational Vehicle and Aircraft Financing.Their Phone number is (800) 832-8022, or 949 675-9840. Their website is www.dimenmarine.com. They are located in Newport Beach,CA.
If you go for a loan with them , mention Betty Brewer referred you  and and I will win something.  Not sure what, but they were fast , professional and easy to deal with.  I did all of the  paperwork funding through the mail.
Good Luck,
Betty Brewer

There are numerous lendors specializing in RVs and they often beat any local rates.  They are used to dealing with remote purchases, even private sales, via phone and fax, so no problem working a deal through them either.  Some examples are Beacon Credit, FUN, Essex and Dimen are a few. Bank of America is a major RV lendor and they deal through a number of finance brokers.  Just do a web search (e.g. Google or Yahoo search) on RV Finance and you will get many choices.  Shop around and see what reates you can get.

If you are aGood Sam or FMCA member, the clubs have arrangements with a lendor to provide decnt deals on financing, but I would still shop around a bit.

RV dealers get a nice commission for arranging finance and generally have high rates unless challenged to meet another lendors offer. If you tell the dealer you have an offer for financing at 1-2 percent below his rate, they can usually match your deal, giving you the conveninece of dealer financing without the price penalty.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom