Re-Intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Just Lou

Hi Folks,

This is actually a reintroduction msg.? I've been logging in with the user name "Newbee" for some time and didn't realize, when I picked it, just what a generic name that was going to be.? Sorry.

I've had some very informative discussions and valuable exchanges on the forum already and expect nothing but the best to continue.? It's a great site run by some quality folks.? I look forward to future participation and learning.

thanks in advance.? lou long

PS - you will understand my choice of user names by my queries.? My first big Venture and Adventure will be to Alaska in June '06.? I've still got a TON of questions to ask here.

Hi Lou,

Welcome again. :) Glad you have been enjoying the forum. I believe there is some good info in the library on Alaska. Several of our members have made the trip and have written about it. Be sure to take a look.

Hi Lou. There really was nothing wrong with your old use name, but the new one is fine too.

As Jim suggested, check out the forum library for several reports on Alaska uploaded by forum members who have made the trip. Click the Library button above and select Trip reports. You'll see several relevant reports there. By all means feel free to ask any questions right here in the forum.

Glad to know you are enjoying the RV Forum!  The Forum is a labor of love by our team of volunteers, some of whom have been hosting the RV Forum since the mid 80's!

We enjoy meeting new friends on the Forum and hope you will make it a regular part of your online activities.

Regards,

Several of our group are going to Alaska in 2006 summer. TB and I are going to be at Banff in late May and will proceed up the Alcan thereafter.

The new edition of the Milepost comes out in March.

I went 4 yrs ago and the most important tip is to SLOW DOWN.

Look forward to seeing you along the way.

Thanks ALL for the welcome and the info.

I've read all the Alaska trip reports on this and other forums that I can get my hands on.? Lots and lots of great information.? I've got a pretty good trip outline drawn up, using data gathered here, but need a good deal more flesh on the bones.

I'll post some questions (and observations) over on the RV Destinations board about some specific aspects of the Alaska trip that have come to mind as a result of my recent data mining.? ? ?

lou

Back
Top Bottom