Real exciting weekend.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yes, it could be a lot worse . The problem with her is that it’s her right foot so she won’t be able to drive. Now if you ship me one of your cars, she could drive them. 😅😂🤣
Hmmm... Seems to me they still use the right foot for gas and brake -- Jackie can correct me if not, though. :cool:

I’ve never had kidney stones but I have had catheters on several occasions. Anytime I get surgery that requires a pelvic block it takes days before my bladder wakes up. They won’t let you leave the hospital until you pee. After my latest knee replacement I was told I couldn’t go home until I peed on my own. Now, this hospital I was in seemed to only employ young, good looking nurses and med techs. Just after coming out of post op and getting to my bed two of them said they had to check my whole body over for injury or whatever then one of them proceeded to ask me a series of questions. One question was “Have you ever felt like you were being abused physically or sexually?” I said yes. She said when. I said just a few minutes ago. They left the room. :cool:

Not sure about the UK, but those stupid flat nosed, right hand drive Japanese mini truck we drive around the campgrounds shift with your left hand, but the pedals are the normal gas on the right, clutch on the left arrangement.

Just an update. When the urologist was installing the stent he said he saw what appeared to be a tumor on my kidney. He needed to take a biopsy and check it for cancer. That didn’t make my day. Out 3 weeks ago, was the day to do it. He went in and what he found was what he didn’t find. There was nothing there. What he thinks now was that what he saw may have been a blood clot from all the blood I had. Now that really made my day. Now 3 or more weeks later I feel like nothing ever happened.

Months ago during my annual check up I gave a urine sample which had traces of blood. During a follow up appointment the Dr wanted to insert a "Go Pro" in my penis to see what was going on. Told him that wasn't gonna happen. I told him that when I SEE blood, then I'll come back.
He made me give another urine sample which was clear of blood.

Months ago during my annual check up I gave a urine sample which had traces of blood. During a follow up appointment the Dr wanted to insert a "Go Pro" in my penis to see what was going on. Told him that wasn't gonna happen. I told him that when I SEE blood, then I'll come back.
He made me give another urine sample which was clear of blood.
Awesome. That feels good doesn’t it.

He went in and what he found was what he didn’t find. There was nothing there.
Why is there so much of this crap. They scared my mother into tests like that.......

Sorry, false alarm. pitiful, and they scare the old person.

They should be sued for undo stress and tests.

Heck, that's what kills people!!!!

Yep, that is my opinion, and I am entitled to it.

At least one more day before the new group tells me I'm not allowed to have one.

Why is there so much of this crap. They scared my mother into tests like that.......

Sorry, false alarm. pitiful, and they scare the old person.

They should be sued for undo stress and tests.

Heck, that's what kills people!!!!

Yep, that is my opinion, and I am entitled to it.

At least one more day before the new group tells me I'm not allowed to have one.
Shoot, why wait a whole day; no opinions, just facts. :cool:

Did I hear something about Mr Rainy modeling for pictures?

I have heard of "Hand" models, But?

Attachments

• 20160406_160434.jpg
    20160406_160434.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Oh MAN!!!! Brings back memories (not good ones). Following X-ray the kid Dr. stated it was a small stone not to worry and drink beer to pass the SMALL stone. Follow up on Monday, same kid asked how large was it? My reply was "IT THE SAME SIZE AS A DAMM BUICK" (Buick? that tells how long ago it happened)

I would rather have the broken bone.

Prayers for both of you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom