Rear bathroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patnernie

We are (rather my wife is) really wanting to buy a coach with a rear bath which would give us a bathand one-half - does anyone have experience with this type of floorplan and any comments about it? thank you - ernie

I have a 2005 Damon Intruder 377W, and it has such a floor plan,  The full width rear bath features a nice wide dual wash basin counter and a standard too small for 6'3" by 325 lbs me, as well as a macerating toilet (very nice, flushes at the touch of a button, all automatically)

The mid-ships bathroom features a smaller counter, singal wash basin common Sea Land pedal operated toilet and in my rig, A Kenwood TS-2000 Multi band all-mode ham rig, but that last is not from Damon :)

The Ham term for "Conservation" is QSO, so now when I QSO and I got to go where you got to go when you got to go to the place you got to go, ....

I don't have to go anywhere, I'm already there and the QSO continues uninterupptered

Hey but I'm told I'm putting out a very clean signal (I wonder if that's becuse my wife stores laundry soap and such in the cabnet the power lines run through so they get nice and clean on the way by)

The real reason for putting the ham rig there is the main 12vdc power distribution panel is actually mounted in the cabnet under the front half-bath lav  And it's welding cable from there to the battery, very clean power

patnernie said:
We are (rather my wife is) really wanting to buy a coach with a rear bath which would give us a bathand one-half - does anyone have experience with this type of floorplan and any comments about it? thank you - ernie

I have a Bounder model 35-E that is exactly what you asked about. It has a 3' by 4' shower and sink in the rear and another sink and stool in the middle of the coach. We are VERY pleased with this model and would only trade it if someone offered to give me a Country Coach with an even trade, (fat chance) ::)

Back
Top Bottom