Rejoining the Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jefster

Hi all, I was a member here several years ago when we upgraded from pup to a hybrid.  We had 5 kids back then and couldn't imagine camping with any more than that.  Well 7 years of foster care, some adoptions, kids friends, etc, and lo and behold we've camped as many as 12 of us in that little hybrid in the last 7 years.
Now with a 1 ton 15 passenger van we've got more hauling capacity than we did back then.  With 6 permanent kids (bio and foster) and anywhere from 1-4 foster kids at any given time, I'm bringing home this afternoon a 2018 Passport 3290bh.  It's twice as long as anything I've pulled before, and my first trailer with slides.  Looking forward to the adventure!

You are a brave an honorable man.  You will create memories for everyone that will never be forgotten.  Good luck on all your adventures.

spencerpj said:
You are a brave an honorable man.  You will create memories for everyone that will never be forgotten.  Good luck on all your adventures.

X2

If you run out of ideas to keep the kids busy at camp, pick up an old Boy Scout camping guide. Lots of neat stuff in there, like compass navigation, plant identification, field games...

You practically have your own troop there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom