Replacement Awning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

capri19db

During a recent wind storm my awning was ripped.  (It was closed at the time.)  I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a replacement awning or fabric.  Is it better to replace the whole awning or just the fabric?  I own a 2005 19' Coachman Capri.  Thanks

I'm sure there are other places but I know that Camping World (www.campingworld.com) installs replacement awnings. Make sure to take your RV and let them measure it, otherwise if an error is made they will not replace it.

Woody

I've used Bigdiscountrv.com
If there is enough of your old canvas to measure (width) just order a replacement by size and color.

Well I guess it is going to have to wait till i get back home.  The place I store it at called and let me know what had happened. The Insurance company has cut a check for the damage but Camping World is going to cost about $400.00 about the cost.  I was thinking I might fix it myself.  I am going to check out the websites....
Thanks again.

I forgot to mention that if there was no structural damage that the awning material will cost only $1XX or so.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom