Replacement cabinets / Bedroom furniture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

moon

I have looked pretty hard online to find new bedroom furniture/cabinets for my 93 bounder and have had NO luck.  Can anyone tell me where I might find RV cabinets/bedroom sets?

:) Moon

RV cabinetry is pretty much custom made for each floorplan, so I doubt if you will find any "stock" replacements.  And the beds are simple - mostly just a plywood platform to hold a mattress.  I would suggest contacting a local cabinet shop and having whatever you want made.  Or make friends with an amateur woodworker looking to practice his cabinet making skills!  ;)

Thanks for input Gary!!!!

Actually the only item that HAS to be replaced in my unit are the night stands, simply were not there when I bought it.  Good idea with the amateur wood worker, my neighbor actually has a wood shop in his basement and makes items as a hobby and would probably be thrilled to help!!!!!!

Good Luck,
Moon

moon said:
I have looked pretty hard online to find new bedroom furniture/cabinets for my 93 bounder and have had NO luck.  Can anyone tell me where I might find RV cabinets/bedroom sets?

Moon,

Don't know where you live but there is an excellent cabinet maker in Junction City, OR. Davis Cabinets makes fabulous custom cabinets for RVs. We have had several cabinets made and have been happy everytime!

WoW!!! Thanks for tip Jim, exactly what I'm looking for.  Would rather not bug my neighbor, he may want to borrow my rv in exange.....:)

moon said:

Give these people a call. This fellow started his business many years ago buying excess stuff from Fleetwood in Riverside. Believe his son now runs the business.

They can tell you if what you want if available.

Recovery Room RV Interiors
(951) 688-4829
(951) 688-4224
6344 Industrial Ave
Riverside, CA 92504

moon said:
WoW!!! Thanks for tip Jim, exactly what I'm looking for.  Would rather not bug my neighbor, he may want to borrow my rv in exange.....:)

You're welcome. Shaun Davis is great and will tell you what he can and cannot do. Not inexpensive but definitely worth the money.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom