Replacement wheels for Camco Tote Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimrex

I won’t go into sordid details, but let’s just say open tailgate and inertia don’t mix.

Can the wheels for a Camco Rhino 28 gallon tote tank be ordered as replacement parts?

Go to any big box store. They have lots of choices. Only things you need to confirm is axle diameter and wheel diameter.

Thanks Donn! Yeah, I also found options on Slammazon. Over this last trip, I saw some Camco tanks with an arm and under tank wheel system. Found out it’s a kit that I can add to my tank.

Last edited:
Did a water test today before committing funds to the wheels. Got a leak near the point of impact. Any way to safely reliably patch that?

Another product that may work is GOOP.. I've never tried it on that kind of tank but it sticks to almost everything (Except the windshield washer bottle on my NEON)

Agee with IB Tipping. Clean it up, let it dry and put a piece of Eternabond tape over the hole. If it can keep an RV roof from leaking, it should be fine for a portable tank.

If it’s a crack, Drill a small hole at each end maybe 1/8”. This may help stop the crack from getting longer. Then put the tape on.

Back
Top Bottom