Replacing bunk mattresses...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dcd1009

Hi, This is my first post here and I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find new bunk mattresses.  We've recently bought a used 29' Wilderness travel trailer, the previous owner did not take good care of it and we are replacing all of the mattresses (using an air mattress for now in the bedroom).  I am having a very hard time finding a mattress/cushion/air bed for the bunks. I really don't care if it's a regular mattress or not, just something to sleep on.  The measurement of the bunk opening is 75" L x 29 1/2" W (a 30" mattress would be OK).  The air mattresses I see that might fit are too high (8") for a bunk opening.  I don't want to get too narrow either, I see alot of single air mattresses that are 24 & 25" wide.  I have a son, 11, and a daughter, 5 and would like them to be comfortable.  Does anyone have any ideas for me?

Thanks!

John From Detroit

This may or may not  be the best choice, however when I replaced the matresses in one of the trailers I used to own I visited a local business... It just so happens theri name is "The Matress Factory" and they are just about a mile from where I'm typing at the moment.

Now, most every city has a simular company. 

They were able to custom cut and cover matress pads for me.  Worked great

King

There is a "Mattress Factory" that advertises custom mattresses for boats and rvs here in MA.  Their prices for standard size product is less than the big names.

Top Bottom