Retiring Soon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimrob

Howdy folks.  I'll be retiring at the end of this year after working for the same company for over 35 years.  For years the wife and I have dreamed about retiring and buying a travel trailer and seeing the good old USA for a couple of years.  After that, it's back to my woodworking shop to build some more furniture.

I'm sure you've all heard this question a thousand times and there are probably dozens of answers but . . .
What is the best value on the market these days in a used travel trailer.  Don't want a big one.  25-27 ft. seems OK.

Welcome to our friendly forum, and thanks for asking your question. Hoefully some of our trailer folks will jump in with some responses. When we make your decision, we'd be glad to hear what you decided to buy.

Welcome to the RV Foruma nd Thanks for joining us.  From experience retirement is great.  Bet you can hardly wait.  I'm sure one of the framily that has trailer experience will be able to answer your question.  Please join in any of the on going discussions or start a new discussion.  I'm sure you have come to the right place.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom