Revolution MH's by Fleetwood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

motojavaphil

We are looking at  2002 Travel Supreme's which both Carol and I like.  We keep coming across the Revolutions, which seem OK and have lots of stuff in them.  You can get several years newer when compared, price wise, to the TS.  Is the Revolution a good solid fulltiming rig?  I do like the Revolution body style but the interior would need some work which we would know going in.  Our resources show the Revolution to be a full star less than the TS, but is 3 star quality.  Has anyone had any experience with these rigs?  I see many that have high mileage on them so it seems folks that own them drive them. 
Thanx, Phil   

Phil

I have a 2002 2 slide TS with the Cummins 400 ISL engine. We have nearly 70,000 miles on it and owned it since it was new. Towing a 4,500# SUV, I've averaged 8.8 MPG and it was the best driving/handling coach (in our opinions) compared to others at the time that were $50k+ more expensive. It has served us well, boondocking in Quartzsite every winter and traveling coast to coast, including Alaska and Newfoundland. If I had unlimited funds to throw at a new coach, I would buy a Newell. But being realistic, would buy another TS.

I can't comment on a Revolution vs TS quality - haven't owned either one. But  Revolution is a one of Fleetwood's mid-high models, placing just below the high end American Coach models and actually built in the same factory as the Americans. Ought to be a darn good coach, but may not match the TS dollar for dollar and feature for feature. They must have saved the difference in the price somewhere.

American RV, here in ALB, had bot a 2002 TS and a 2002 Revolution.  The TS is far superior and it really looked good.  The Rev had things which fell off and looked like it had been down at the bar a few nights too many.
Phil

I've heard some war stories about the early Revolution models, but the 05 we looked at seemed excellent. Don't know anyone with a recent model, so cannot say. Everybody seems to speak highly of the Travel Supreme, though. As to whether it is worth the price difference, only the purchaser can decide.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom