RIP Jeff Cousins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
It was with deep sadness that last evening we heard of the passing of long-time RV Forum staffer Jeff Cousins, following an extended battle with a blood disorder. Jeff and wife Sue were active RVers and had many forum friends. Jeff was also a well known contributor to our RVing knowledgebase, and helped coordinate a number of forum rallies. He will be missed by his many RVing friends. The Cousins enjoyed regular breaks in their RVing lifestyle to spend quality time with their wonderful family. Our sincere condolences to Sue and the Cousins family.

Attachments

• jeffc.png
    jeffc.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 15
Donna and I extend our deepest sympathy to Sue and the family. It has been a few years since we have seen him, but have very warm memories of being with them at Rallies, or when they visited us at our former summer place in New Brunswick. Being from Maine along the Saint John River, we seemed to share a Down Eastern bond.
Ed & Donna

Sorry to hear about Jeff. We spent many rallies together with Jeff and Sue. My condolences to Sue.

It was with deep sadness that last evening we heard of the passing of long-time RV Forum staffer Jeff Cousins, following an extended battle with a blood disorder. Jeff and wife Sue were active RVers and had many forum friends. Jeff was also a well known contributor to our RVing knowledgebase, and helped coordinate a number of forum rallies. He will be missed by his many RVing friends. The Cousins enjoyed regular breaks in their RVing lifestyle to spend quality time with their wonderful family. Our sincere condolences to Sue and the Cousins family.
Such sad news. We will miss you, Jeff. Big hugs to Sue.

So sorry to hear. Condolences to Sue and their family. Always looked forward to seeing them when we were down near Surprise.

Last edited:
Laurie and I had the pleasure of being Jeff and Sue's neighbors for several months when we first started full timing. A great couple and always made us feel right at home. We are very sorry to hear about Jeff's passing and extend heart felt condolences to Sue at this difficult time.

Chet & Laurie Parks

As others have said, another good guy no longer with us. Our condolences to Sue and family.

I too, am saddened by word of Jeff's passing. I recognize just how fortunate we have all been to have met and made so many friends with fellow RVers through this RVForum. Jeff was indeed a player in our arena! We will miss him.

So sad - Jeff & Sue visited us many times over the years, at our summer campsite in Maine and later at our summer cottage in Western NC. Jeff was always pleasant company, quick with a smile or a joke, and a helpful friend when you needed one. RIP, Jeff, and my condolences to Sue.

RIP Jeff. You were one of the good guys and I enjoyed visiting with you at the Forum rallies. My condolences go to Sue and your family.

So sad. Peg and I had lunch with Jeff & Sue just 3 months ago. In years past we always enjoyed Jeff & Sue's super bowl parties. Always a fun time. He will be missed. RIP Jeff. Our condolences and prayers go out to Sue and family.

Jerry and I are both so sad to learn that Jeff has passed to that Great Campground in the Sky. We hope he's still leading rallies up there! We will miss him and send hugs and condolences to Sue and their family. Ardra and Jerry

Back
Top Bottom