Roadside Service

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bud

Hello

I have just bought a class C motorcoach and would like to buy roadside service, does anybody have any suggestions for me?  any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Bud

Coach-net gets first place vote in my book.  Then comes the Good Sam/Camping World twins - it's essentially the same service provided by another Affinity subsidiary and labeled either Good Sam or Camping World (also Affinity subsidiaries). Everything else is a distant third, in my opinion.

I add my vote for Coach-Net (as I have several times in the past).

They're the only ERS we've ever had.  I have used them--tire blow out and complete loss of the power assist system hence no brakes and no assisted steering in the mountains--and am completely satisfied.  One of my best $100USD / year expenditures.

Ciao,

Doug

Like a number of others here, I currently have CoachNet. I previously had Good Sam ERS and the only time I needed to use them they were first class. I dropped them a number of years ago because I was unable to get their junk mail stopped.

We switched to Coach-net after being covered by Good Sam ERS for several years AND IT WORKS! WE have traveled across the country twice and have not had to call them yet. ;D ;D

Jeff /Washington said:
AND IT WORKS! WE have traveled across the country twice and have not had to call them yet.

LOL Jeff, that was good value for your money.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom