Roger Potie - the ghost

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rogerpotie

Hi,

The old hands know me.
I Am a Belgian. From 1998 to 2002 Christiane and I travelled extensively in the USA and Canada with our Monaco Dynasty.
After 5 year travelling we pursued other goals with the help of of money just leaking away, away ...
During these 5 years we we able to meet many RV forum friends (Moab being the best place for that).
We were already members of the RV forum for several years before the trip.
Now we are back in Belgium. We stopped just in time after the 9/11 events and the thightening of US immigration. I don't know if it would still be possible to do this trip now as we needed an US driver's license to obtain insurance coverage. We also had some health problem, nothing really serious but it needed some hospitalization and some months of recuperation (new knee for Chris) and again a polyp in my bladder.
I already tried to come back to the forum but I am not as much motivated as I once was. But I will try once more.
And I do miss the lifestyle while travelling in North America. And I certainly miss driving that big beast: the Dynasty.

Roger & Chris Potie :)

Welcome back, Roger.  Always good to hear from you and Chris.  We hope you can get back to the states again so we can see you.

Hi Roger & Chris,

Welcome back!!! Hope you get motivated to at least check in once in awhile. We all wonder where you are and what you are doing.  :)

We're still full timing it and are in Yuma at the moment. We'll be going to this years Moab rally. Will spend next winter back at our place in Florida.

Hi Roger and Chris

we'll be around Koblenz from 5 to 8 May.  Will you be in the area?  Terry

Terry

Glad to see you found us. Time to give us an update on RVing in Europe with your new coach.

terry nathan said:
we'll be around Koblenz from 5 to 8 May.

Hi Terry,

Nice to see you on again.  Your place at HT is looking well.  We miss you.

Phil

Hi Roger and Chris,

Glad to see that you have found our new home.  Don't be a stranger - jump in from time to time and let us all know what you two are up to. 8)

Hi Roger,

Glad to hear from you. Hope all of the medical problems are getting better for both you and Chris. We now spend the winter months in Yuma, AZ. along with a lot of other forum folks. I'm still having fun teaching and Arlyne sends her best wishs to you both also.

Take care and hope to see you more often here.

Jerry & Arlyne Ray

terry nathan said:
Hi Roger and Chris

we'll be around Koblenz from 5 to 8 May.? Will you be in the area?? ?Terry

Terry,

Perfect for us. I supose you will give us more details where exactly you will be.

Roger
;)

jerryarlyne said:
Hi Roger,

Glad to hear from you. Hope all of the medical problems are getting better for both you and Chris. We now spend the winter months in Yuma, AZ. along with a lot of other forum folks. I'm still having fun teaching and Arlyne sends her best wishs to you both also.

Take care and hope to see you more often here.

Jerry & Arlyne Ray

The medical problems are in the past. Luckily not as serious as the one you had a couple of years ago.
And you how are you doing ?

Roger  :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom