Ron & Berni

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smoky

Ron:

Just joined the Escapees but need either your last name or your skp number so I can give you lamplighter credit.  Couldn't find either on your profile.

Bernie Dobrin:

I gave you and Marlene credit for my membership to the FMCA.  I think they send you an atlas or something.

Thanks to all of you for showing me a lot of ropes along the way!

Smoky said:
I gave you and Marlene credit for my membership to the FMCA.  I think they send you an atlas or something.

Thanks to all of you for showing me a lot of ropes along the way!

Smoky, thanks for the thought, I appreciate it. Got the atlas already from previous recommendations  :D :D, now I get gift certificates, thanks again. You'll need that FMCA # when you take delivery of the KS. There will be an invitation to join the Spartan Chassis International Club with the 1st year's membership paid by Spartan and you send the application to me. I am very tough on people who don't include their FMCA #s on the form since the club is an FMCA chapter ;D ;D ;D

You are welcome for all the help, tho it has been a struggle ;D ;D, that's what we're here for.

Berni:

I think I have a FMCA number but I will call today to see.  I do have my escapee number.  And Ron I got your info via PM and will call escapee today.

Smoky said:
Berni:

I think I have a FMCA number but I will call today to see.  I do have my escapee number.  And Ron I got your info via PM and will call escapee today.

Smoky

You can give them my FMCA # 243254 when you call to check. Thanks again for the credit.

Back
Top Bottom