Rubber Roof coating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree with the fact that the professionals or the experts will never recommend to you something that is long lasting like “RV Roof Magic”. They want to increase their repeat customers, so they will only recommend a product with a life span of few years.

I have personally used this rubber sealant for my Class C camper and it had been almost 7 years. This sealant layer had not peeied from any spot except from the sides of solar panels but that was because of the poor application at that side.

One of the best things is that it creates an insulation layer that will reduce the inside temperature in scorching heat and maintain the peaceful ambience of your camper.

To up date everyone I used the Dicor roof cleaner and I wasn't impressed. The Dawn dish soap worked as well. Then I used the Liquid Roof and although it looks great it went on thin. I thought it would be thicker. I bought a 5 gallon can of it and put on 2 coats with a medium roller and only used just over half of it. That is on a 38 foot roof. It certainly is bright white though.

I am pretty interested in this product. I have no known roof leaks but a 20 years old I figure the roof needs all the help I can give it.

on the topic of reviews, there is not a product on Amazon that does not get crazy bad reviews BECAUSE, idiots are allowed to buy and review anything as are competitors. 4.5 stars is about the best you can get.

I coated a roof on my double wide park model once with a product called Henry's Elastomer and it was thicker than the Liquid Rubber RV Roof I used on my RV. Henry's didn't show up as an option for my TPO roof. Reviews I seen had Heng's as one of the best options, but I didn't use it so I don't know.
The Dicor roof cleaner left streaks down the sides and front of my Rig after rinsing the roof off, and I had to scrub the rig to get rid of them.

Rubber roofs are in trend these days. I have not experienced this sealant, but I have used RV Roof Magic that is quite similar with its characteristics. Additional feature is you can select the color of the sealant according to your color choice and it provides insulation too along the water resistant layer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom