RV Dealer in Central Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cujman

This year we have decided to purchase a new fifth wheel when we go to Florida and leave it there permanently.  Have been looking at the Jayco Pinnacle.  We will be in Bushnell Fl.  Has anyone had experience with dealers in this area roughly a 75 mile radius.  Any experience buying at the big Tampa show

Any help much appreciated

The Cujman

I just purchased (Thursday and I take delivery Tuesday) from General RV in Ocala and was satisfied with their process so far. I made 2 trips there looking at used units. They didn't have anything suitable my first trip, but I kept watching their website and one came in on trade that is perfect for us. I dealt with the same salesperson, Matt Williams, both times and he was helpful with a couple items even after the sale was finalized. I had a reasonable number for that unit in mind before arriving and walked out at that price.
They have only been open in this location about a year, so everything is new and shiny. They have a large service dept., big waiting area & an accessory store.

Thanks appreciate the info.  Better to go some place that has a good reputation

The cujman

We got ours at Giant Recreation World almost 10 years ago, I have no idea how their service is but they were easy to deal with. The closest on to Bushnell is located in Winter Garden. https://www.giantrecreationworld.com/   

By "new 5th wheel" means you will be trading in an old 5th wheel?  If you are getting new one without a trade in do you have a place to put your new RV?  Just a thought.

Thanks.  Don't know how much they would discount from website prices, but they are a lot higher than we are getting up north

The only price that is meaningful is the "out-the-door" quote. Most everything else is just grist for the marketing mill.  If the start with a high asking price, they might give it back in the form of higher trade value or discounts.

Back
Top Bottom