RV DIRECT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BADRAT

I am new to the travel trailer scene but I was wondering if anyone had ever dealt with  "RV DIRECT".  They seem to have good prices and you basically order the unit with the options you like but I am just a little nervous about orderingt a new toy hauler without actually seeing the unit until it arrives.  Thanks..BADRAT

2006F350

They may be OK, but personally, I would prefer dealing direct with a local dealership. Reasoning: who ya' gonna call if you need warrenty work? They say they will deliver the unit, but if you need warrenty work, odds are thatthey don't deliver that, and you will be on your own hoping that there is a dealer somewhat close that you can go to that will honor the warrenty.

Larry

Jim Dick

Moderator Emeritus
Hi BADRAT,

I have always believed you get what you pay for. This company might be legit but, as larry has pointed out, who will take care of warranty problems? Trust me, you will have issues that will need to be resolved. Most dealers selling the same unit should provice that warranty work but you won't get in right away. Some may even try to tell you they don't have to provice it.

I'd suggest finding a decent dealership where you feel comfortable and buy from them. If you let us know where you are located and what you might be interested in purchasing, perhaps someone here knows of a good dealer.

Top Bottom