RV Forum for posting pics.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue/Al

Here's a new RV forum, where you can post pics. of your rig and your travel photo's, share with other RVers,  it's a cool site called:    rvpics.com  Check it out!

Sue/Al said:
new RV forum, where you can post pics. of your rig and your travel photo's, share with other RVers,?

Al and Sue,

That's what I do, right here!

Betty

Betty Brewer said:
Al and Sue,

That's what I do, right here!

Betty
I know I saw it, however on this other site we post them ourselves with our own commentary or forum chat....it's a little different. Sue

Sue/Al said:
...on this other site we post them ourselves with our own commentary or forum chat...

That's exactly what folks do here, so what's "different" besides the fact that they offer some kind of "credit" for bringing folks to their site? That really would violate our forum rules that we all agreed to when we signed up for an account here.

Credit???? don't think soooooo! but it's a nice new site, and we post our own photo's and discuss travel, camera etc. anything RVing, we all have the right to go to many different Rv forums as I do, and also to tell each other about new ones, don't be a dictator for goodness sake! I just found it myself!

Stepping on the wrong toes Sue.  This forum is interested  in this forum what others do has no bearing on what goes on here. Go to the little blue box near the top of the page and read the rules.  I've made the mistake myself, so just cool down.  There is no dictator  just nice people.

Don't know what happened for all that blank space  Guess I did something wrong    Again

I'd prefer you had the courtesy to not call me names. I'd also prefer you not use our forum and our $$$ to promote others. I/we don't go to other forums and do that.

Phew, thanks Shayne. I was beginning to think I'd turned into some kind of monster.

Don't worry about the blank space; It happens occasionally, but I haven't figured out why. I can edit it out.

I know better, you are definitely not a monster nor dictator, besides I'm trying to talk the Boss into Moab, and I could care less about hookups, cause I want some of those Welsh Cakes.  Heck I just caught heck the other day when you or someone deleted a message to which I ignore the party from now on,  Happens,  guess I'm just too dang outspoken.  But that's just me all  70+ yrs  and too dumb, stupid and stubborn to change or for that matter attempt to change.  Like my shirt says  "At my age, I've seen it all, I've heard it all, I've done it all,  Just can't remember it all.

Shayne said:
I'm trying to talk the Boss into Moab, and I could care less about hookups, cause I want some of those Welsh Cakes.

I'll warn the cook to be prepared.

I just caught heck the other day when you or someone deleted a message to which I ignore the party from now on ....

Don't know why you caught heck - you were just being your normal self, saying it the way it was. One of the staff removed the discussion partly because the other party said some bad things in a reply to you. That party has since been gagged and isn't allowed to post here. Apologies, I meant to follow up with you to explain, but I forgot (senior moment on my part I guess).

No problem on my part  I can ignore them real easy.  No apology needed.  Heck if it weren't for senior moments I wouldn't have too many moments around.  Can't hurt my fellings I'm too dumb, stupid, and stubborn.  Having been in business and in sales for many years, I've been called any and everything known to mankind.  most that do that are amatuers and fizzles quickly.

Color me dumb, but I thought it was an innocent post about a site. I don't see the "name calling" in the post....thought it was a tongue in cheek comment. Am I suppose to delete the link that I made to clarify the original post? Geeeeez, sensitivity training I guess ::) ;)

If that is reference to what I'm talking about to Tom, I see no correlation to the subjects and in no way has anything to do with any statement you've made Woody.  Sorry if it implied so.

I have been going to various RV forums for years, and even on this one  many different threads people post URL's or websites for many different things, have clicked on them myself to see what they are about so what's the big deal, with this thread, you act as if it is sacred or as if this is not a Free forum, as I believe the internet is still a Free super highway of knowledge, if your going to have all these rules and or guidelines then you had better start charging a fee to be on here, that's when I'm outta here, because I don't pay for anything on the internet...

Nothing is free. Someone pays the bills wherever you go on the internet and here that's a small number of kind folks who voluntarily donate, including myself. We have no intent to charge a fee for membership, nor do we subject our members to any ads in forum messages.

We have no objection to posting informational links and actually encourage it, but using that feature to entice folks to another forum to do what can be done here isn't allowed. Neither is name calling. We all agreed to the rules when we signed up for an account here and all we ask is that folks abide by what they agreed to.