RV FORUM MOAB RALLY, MAY 12-19, 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here are the ones I know about by site number.

RV FORUM MOAB RALLY, MAY 12-19, 2013 ATTENDEES BY SITE NUMBER

Site 4 - Brewer (Betty & Terry)
Site 5 - Weimert (Barb & Frank)
Site 17 - Ferguson (Coleen & Gary aka Taoshum)

M-13 - FitzGerald (Ardra & Jerry)
M-14 - Borowski (Janette aka Bunky & Chip aka Falconhunter)
M-15 - Kuch (Sheila & Ken)
M-16 - Bertram (Christi & Kim aka Skyking4ar2)
M-27 - Pestes (Patricia & Dale aka NJNDale)
M-31 - White (Tara & Ernie)
M-32 - Sherow (Debby & Randy)
M-33 - Nesbitt (Mary Ann & Don aka Gmsboss1)
M-34 - Falchini (Dee & Steve aka Steve N Dee)

R-32 ? Stiskala (Olga & Jan)
R-48 ? Wishard (Margaret & Henry)
R-48 ? Dodd (Loretta & Larry aka THE-Big Larry)
R-53 - Roscoe (Corinne & Bill aka Photog)
R-54 - Zueck (Chrystal, Mike aka ZMotorsports & Jared)
R-56 - Belikoff (Kathy & Larry aka DakotaRed)

Marabito (Shirley & Ron), site ?
Perez (Virgie & Fred aka fperez7802), site ?

We're leaving The Home Depot parking lot in Richfield, UT just like Dominos pizza?.in 30 minutes or less. See y'all sometime before lunch?depending upon how early all of you old folks eat.

I won't be able to leave until Wednesday but should be able to make it in time for Happy Hour.

Phil

I am here now. Campground north site 32. What a nice place to spend a week. I have to start looking where you are now.

Christi and I took a quick stroll down Park Avenue while awaiting everyone to roll in and settle....always gorgeous!

Attachments

• DSC_0001_froum.jpg
    DSC_0001_froum.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_0012_forum.jpg
    DSC_0012_forum.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0031_forum.jpg
    DSC_0031_forum.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0046_forum.jpg
    DSC_0046_forum.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0064_forum.jpg
    DSC_0064_forum.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 25
The afternoon  planning Happy hour needs to take place at 4 pm at Portal  Pavillion  as there is another group later in afternoon.

Hello
Virgie and Fred just got settled in at Moab in slot 22. I left the house in Dallas so quick I forgot my lap top Dell charger. Would anyone happen to have a charger I could use.Call me at 9727686718

I don't know if all dell laptops use the same charger, but I do have one that you could borrow.

Charger spec is 19.5V at 3.34Amp (65 watt charger). My laptop shows that it uses 19.5v at up to  4.62Amp (90watt).

If that works you can borrow it for the week.

ken (site M15)

What a great evening we have with Henry, Margaret, Larry and Loretta. Only thing which puzzle me is that Margaret likes how Olga smells. Should I be worried?
Anyway, What a great group of people I am meeting here. Looking forward to the week ahead.

One day into the rally and already it's a blast! We had so much fun on the Jeep run today. The scenery was breathtaking. A big thanks to everyone for a fantastic time today and especially to Don and Mary Ann Nesbitt for taking us with them in their Jeep.

Yeah Lorna ! The flowers on desert primrose do that pink thing when they're old and dying. They're easy to id when they're fresh and blooming. We need Lorna in the desert next year to do flowers !

Wendy, I would love to be there but it depends on where our expenses are after buying the house.  I had to look up all those desert flowers when I took pictures of them or wouldn't have known the names either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom