RV Inspection-Dubuque Area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aikoberger

Can anyone recommend a place to have an RV inspected near Dubuque Iowa? I am buying from out of state and would like a reputable place to send the RV to be inspected?

Thanks

Mark

I am not real sure about dealers in Dubuque but I know a good one in Anomosa which would be about 50 miles from you toward Cedar Rapids.  LassoE is the name. They used to do inspections on used RV's for a price of course.  Also found one on a google search.
Couler Valley RV
(563) 583-5730
11019 Highway 52 N
Dubuque, IA 52001
might give them a call on Monday morning.
If I come across anymore i'll post them for you.

John

John,
Thanks, I will look into the one in Dubuque, but the other one looks good too. Do you know about how much they used to charge for an inspection? Are they pretty throrough? I may be doing this from out of state, so I need someone that I can trust to do a complete job.

Thanks

Mark

Mark:

It has been a few years since we had one inspected by LassoE RV.  If my memory serves me correct I believe it was around 55.00 at the time.  and it took them about two hours to do so.

Here is the link to their web site.  maybe give them a call Monday also:
http://www.lassoerv.com/

Here is another that is close by you might try also:
http://www.explorewisconsin.com/MoundViewRV/

Also check the library here on the forum for items to check prior to purchase of a RV.

Hope all this helps.
Keep us updated on the purchase.

Regards:
John

John, or anyone that's heard of Vroom Auto Mall and Rv Plaza

I contacted LassoE, they said it would probobly take 8 or so hours @ $65/Hour or about $500 to inspect. The seller found a place near Dubuque, called VROOM Auto Mall  & RV Plaza, ever heard of them? They say they do inspections, that take about 2-3 hours and are $150.

Not sure which way I should go, any input would be helpful.

Thanks

Mark

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom