RV King sheet sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

darsben

Central NY in summer beautiful Casa Grande AZ in w
Saw this on Dealnews
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XCTJQXR/?tag=delt-20&m=A240LACWVA25RR

Rajlinen 4 PCs Sheet Set Stain Resistant Bland Durable 800-Thread-Count Egyptian Cotton Rich (15" Deep) RV King (72X80) Solid White
$45.00
I have no stake in this

Too bad I don?t want white sheets! I ordered new sheets yesterday for our 72x80 bed I got tired of regular king sheets wadding up at night because they were too big.

darsben said:
Ummm. If I had a top loading washer I might do that. I have a front loader that can?t be used for dyeing, and commercial laundries all have big signs that say ?No Dyeing?. While I have dyed small items in the bathtub (craft items), I don?t think I would like to do something as big as a king sheet. Guess I will just wait for my new sheets. Now if someone else has a top loading washer, they should look at this.

UTTransplant said:
Ummm. If I had a top loading washer I might do that. I have a front loader that can?t be used for dyeing, and commercial laundries all have big signs that say ?No Dyeing?. While I have dyed small items in the bathtub (craft items), I don?t think I would like to do something as big as a king sheet. Guess I will just wait for my new sheets. Now if someone else has a top loading washer, they should look at this.

Uh-oh, time to get the Dharma Trading tie-dye kit out.  I see a set of hippie sheets in my future.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom