RV Murals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve CDN

Does your RV have a unique mural you would like to share?? Many murals are one of a kind? works of art created by well known mural artists.?

Mine was created by Wellington White who has painted hundreds of unique murals with specific signature points that identify them as Wellington murals.? He has now retired so his work is even more unique.

Attached is a photo of our mural, which was created after hours of discussion as to subject, atmosphere and feeling with the artist, Wellington White.

Please share a photo of your mural with us.

To include a photo with your message, Select "Additional Options" at the bottom left of the message composition window.

Use the "Browse" feature to point to your photo on your computer and upload it along with your message.

Remember there is a maximum number of pictures and upload size, so check under the "ATTACH" box for details before uploading

Attachments

• Mural2K1.jpg
    Mural2K1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 175
That mural is really neat Steve. I had no idea you had that painted on your coach. Our RV has the standard factory paint, and it never occurred to me have a mural painted on it. Maybe our next coach  ;D. I'm looking forward to seeing what others have had painted on their RV.

Most coaches do not come with murals already on.  I think Safari did that for a few.  Some of the murals you see are just applied like decals.  The good ones like steves are actually painted on by an artist.  The artist that comes to mind is Letterfly.  He does some fantastic work.

We had considered a Mural but it never got to high on our want list.

I really like Steves Mural.

Some murals are decals, and others are painted by di it yourselfer's which can spoil the appearance of the coach.? When a skilled artist is employed, the result is well worth the cost.

Wellington modified the factory paint job at the rear of the coach to accomodate the mural, then used the factory colors and tones to blend into the mural.? The result was a smooth transition in colors that compliments and complements the factory paint!

You might notice the avatar photo I currently use on the Forum, was the inspiration for the cub in the mural!

Attachments

• Wellinton at Work1 copy.jpg
    Wellinton at Work1 copy.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Wellinton at Work2 copy.jpg
    Wellinton at Work2 copy.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Wellinton at Work3 copy.jpg
    Wellinton at Work3 copy.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 99

Latest posts

Members online