RV Noob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

axeman33

Howdy folks.

Well, the kids are finally gone, we're empty nesting, so my wife and I bit the bullet and finally purchased a used RV to start our RV experience. We've camped before with tents (that got old real quick) and both had campers when we were kids but that was a long time ago. I figured a forum would be an excellent place to start my learning on lots of things to gain experience from those who have gone through what I expect we will go through soon enough.

I wont bog down the intro with a bunch of questions. I'll do some searching first because I am going to assume most of the questions I have will have already been asked and answered. :)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Welcome.

It helps if you create a post for each question. Less confusing.

Also, if you put the particulars of your RV in your signature, you will get more useful answers.

Axeman,
Yes, you got the sigfile right and that is real good.
I hope you understand that everybody that writes here was born knowing all we needed to know about RVs. RIGHT!! Really, if you can't find an answer to a question, try to ask it anyway. You may just not have the vocabulary to be specific enough yet.
Question for you...... Where in Nova Scotia?
My plan was a tour of the Maritimes last year. Do I have to say how that worked out?
Matt

Welcome to the RV Forum. Great place to learn a ton and get advise when you get into a pickle (not if/when.. lol ) Your truck and TT look good, we have a bit smaller TT and plan to go a bit bigger (when/if the prices come back down).

Thank you!

Ya we managed to get a pretty sweet deal on this used trailer. It's probably a tad bigger than what we need but couldn't turn it down all things considered. Now the fun begins; buying all the stuff for it LOL! We're looking forward to getting out there.

Reading lots of posts on things I'm interested in like solar panel kits for recharging the batteries and basic needs. So far, this site has been educational.

Cheers!

That is a good size trailer. Shouldn't be too hard on the truck either.
Inspect the roof. If it leaks, the coach will be junk in short order.

When I looks like we can get east, I'll hit you for suggestions. I used to love it when we put into Halifax.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom