RV Parks Everett WA Area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MariahAZ

Hi Everyone,

Gee it doesn't seem possible it's been about a year since I was a newbie, not only to this site but to RVing.  We have to be in WA State in August and were hoping to camp in Monroe, WA for a few days and found nothing except a 1000 Trails park.  Does anyone have knowledge of or recommendations for an RV Park in Everett WA?  Appears that is as close to Monroe as we are going to get.  Any suggestions are appreciated.  I haven't researched State or Federal facilities.  Will try that. Thanks much
MariahAZ

The Snohomish County Fairgrounds has a nice RV park on the grounds in Monroe but they do have stock car races there on Friday evenings.

Also if you are going to be in south Everett just East of I-5 at the 1st exit on I-405 Is Lake Pleasant RV park (800-742-0386). We had friends full time there for a year and they loved it.

There is another park near Paine Field but I haven't heard many nice comments.

Jeff Cousins said:
The Snohomish County Fairgrounds has a nice RV park on the grounds in Monroe but they do have stock car races there on Friday evenings.

Sounds great to me....I just put it on my list. RV park and stock car races....who could ask for anything more?

Jeff, thank you so much for your suggestions.  I had seen the Lake Pleasant Park in the Woodall Directory and am glad to hear something about it.  I really appreciate your input.  I guess I thought there would be more RV parks in that area.  What happens when you live in AZ. (hehehe, one on every corner). 
MariahAZ

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom