RV Parks near Henry Ford/Greenfield Village

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pastor Paul

I will traveling there this summer and heard about "The Secluded Urban Farm" and was wondering if anyone knew the address so I could plot it out. There is no contact info on website and have sent messages. I do know about the Camp Dearborn and Detroit Greenfield, but just a bit far for my conditions. They are also quite expensive.

Thank you and blessings

We usually stay at Detroit Greenfield. There isn't a whole lot of choice in that area. You'll probably have a bit of drive anywhere you stay. By the way, I hope you have several days at The Henry Ford. I worked there as a guide when I was in college and it has a wonderful collection in both places. Your ticket also can include the Ecorse car factory which also is interesting. But it takes time and good walking shoes!

ArdraF

I will traveling there this summer and heard about "The Secluded Urban Farm" and was wondering if anyone knew the address so I could plot it out. There is no contact info on website and have sent messages. I do know about the Camp Dearborn and Detroit Greenfield, but just a bit far for my conditions. They are also quite expensive.

Thank you and blessings
You might want to check out Haas Lake Park.
It's not as far as Camp Dearborn.

When guests come to town. We advise them to plan at least two days. One in the museum and another in the village.
Matt

I usually stay in Sterling State Park, south of Detroit on Lake Erie. It is a state park, but has full hookup sites as well as electric only sites. However, you want to stay on the north end of the park because it does not get the noise from the power station.

Stay a third day and drive to Belle Isle, east of the city. It is now a state park and is a great place to watch ships go by on the river. Also has aquarium, botanical gardens, and Great Lakes Museum.

Back
Top Bottom