RV Protection Net

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

teofff

Anyone have feed back on dealing with RV Protection Net for extended warranties?  I talked to the guy in Washington state today, and frankly I was unimpressed to say the least in his approach....however, the price is good, the coverage seems to be better than Good Sam's...ex: tag axles.  But as we all know, cheaper isn't always better.  Feedback please!!!

Don't care who you use but I run from Good Sams as fast as I can go.  After 6 months of actually using there self addressed envelopes and stuffing all my name and address tags into it plus as much ofthe rest of the Junk into it.  I mail it back to them.  Haven't recieved anything in 2 months now  I wonder Why?  Should they start again, I will repeat.  JMHO

I think I have settled on Warranty Experts......$900 cheaper than Good Sam and they cover the tag axle on my MH.....I only received one negative in the forum on them, and I suppose there are two sides to every story...

Thanks Jim....hope your right....but if you do, I'd like to think it wouldn't be problematic!!

I had a policy from RVprotection.net - you probably talked to Scott, right? He's a wheeler-dealer alright!  However, he sold me a policy at a good price from one of the regular insurers (American Warranty), I made one claim on it that was promptly handled without a quibble, and then got a nice refund when we canceled early after buying another coach. We canceled rather than transferred warranty to the new coach because RVP is not licensed to sell insurance policies in Florida.

Don't worry about the broker/agent who sells the policy - ask for a copy of the contract and investigate the insurer who actually provides the extended warranty. THEY are the ones you deal with when you have a claim - not the selling agent.

Ron:
Why do you say that????  It's one thing to say run from them, but why???  And if RV Protectiona and WE are no good, then who is good?????

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom