RV Repair Club?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thelazyl

Does anyone have experience with a service called "The RV Repair Club" rvrepairclub.com?  Feedback good, bad, or otherwise?

I signed up but then didn't use it because most of their videos require payment.  As much as I enjoy learning about RV maintenance I decided I'd start by learning issue-by-issue as they arise on the RV.

Never heard of it, but everything you need is available for free here, and on YouTube

Never heard of it, and I agree with Back2PA, everything you could ever need is here for free, and through the smartest being on earth, Google.  If it goes beyond that, it probably goes beyond your ability to fix.  :)

I know that Coach Net surely promotes it. I get a email at least monthly enticing me to join it and the email comes from Coach Net.

Bill

Had an ad for them pop up on FB and so looked for reviews. Found the following and clicked away:
?They will charge you in perpetuity
(An annuity payable forever)($49)
Do not sign up, You will have to cancel your credit card and file a small claims to get your $$$ back, BIG SCAM!!!!?

Laura & Charles said:
Had an ad for them pop up on FB and so looked for reviews. Found the following and clicked away:
Do not sign up, You will have to cancel your credit card and file a small claims to get your $$$ back, BIG SCAM!!!!?
There are many things now that 'charge in perpetuity' and you have to either be very careful about canceling them before they automatically renew (and charge your card again) or just not sign up to start with.  One example is MLB At Bat program but at least they sent me a notice that a new charge would be made to renew and I was able to cancel it.  The local newspaper is not so nice and I got nailed before I cancelled and got only a partial refund.

Laura & Charles said:

Yikes, that's terrible.  I wonder if you wanted to try a service like this, if buying a Visa or Mastercard 'gift card' from walmart, use it to subscribe to such a service, would be a way to check out such service.  It wouldn't be tied to any of your credit cards or bank accounts. ??

Arch Hoagland said:
I thought this site was the RV Repair Club.

It's better than the RV club..You can get all the answers you need...Some you don't want ....And a few laughs in between...

Arch Hoagland said:
I thought this site was the RV Repair Club.

It is, and it appears you are delinquent on your dues by over 4 years. Please PM me with your credit card information.  ;)

Arch Hoagland said:
I think this place is going to the dogs.......

HEY.... If dogs were running this world we would be better off....Everyone would have a chew toy and be taking a nap. And all would be good in the world.

Gizmo100 said:
HEY.... If dogs were running this world we would be better off....Everyone would have a chew toy and be taking a nap. And all would be good in the world.

:)) :))

Have any of you watched any of their free videos? I have. I also had a trial subscription that allowed me to watch any of the premium, pay-only videos for a time.

They are terrible!

I have never seen so many videos that run so long and say so little...with a lot of it wrong.

Don?t waste your money.

A Traveler said:
Have any of you watched any of their free videos? I have. I also had a trial subscription that allowed me to watch any of the premium, pay-only videos for a time.

They are terrible!

I have never seen so many videos that run so long and say so little...with a lot of it wrong.

Don?t waste your money.
I totally agree with "A Traveler"! I had a discounted membership in 2017 but never found any video in the membership area that was really helpful to even gain more knowledge of RV systems. It was a waste of money. Canceled the membership before it was due!

This place is the best! (And YouTube)

I have belonged to the RV Repair Club ever since we got our coach.  As a "Newbe", found that the information most of the time was very useful.  Never paid the full amount, just the discounted, think it is around $8.00/year, and I can get to see the premium videos.  Lately I've been getting rather tired of it as they seem to be wanting to sell classes and videos all the time.  Making a decision whether to renew again.  Between Forum and other sources, I pretty much get all the info I need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom