RV Shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RV shows are there to make money for the promoters.
I kinda wish the shows did not exist. Such put more than 3K miles on my "new" RV and it was past the usage time for an oil change in the genny the day I purchased it. And I did NOT buy it from a show.

Also, past the date for the engine oil change, but I will not complain about that because that is unavoidable unless they do the oil change.

But perhaps they should.

While it would jack up the price a few bucks in an RV that cost more than 100K$, IMO, they should do it the BMW motorcycle way. Buy a USED BMW motorcycle from a dealer and it was just fully serviced in every way. You have a fresh oil change and filter and was just fully serviced by their service department.

If BMW can do that on used, they should do the same on new RVs when the dates or miles say it's time for such.

BTW, I wonder if it's 3K miles when they stop driving new RVs to distant RV shows. If they don't, then a new RV could have 50K miles on it in very little time.

And after their 3K miles, how come I found several problems they didn't know about in my half hour of checking things out?

-Don- Lukeville, AZ

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom