rv storage fort lauderdale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

loveland

I need storage for my rv from jan 8-jan 14 in fort lauderdale, fl. I cant seem to find any place to either store it or just rent a camping space for the week and leave it. I guess the hurricanes have displaced people and of course florida is the place to be in january.

Any suggestions?

loveland said:
I need storage for my rv from jan 8-jan 14 in fort lauderdale, fl. I cant seem to find any place to either store it or just rent a camping space for the week and leave it. I guess the hurricanes have displaced people and of course florida is the place to be in january.

Any suggestions?

Have you tried Seminole Park on SR-7 in Hollywood? They have a pretty big storage yard. The address I have for them is 3301 North State Road 7 (US 441), Hollywood, FL 33021. Phone (954)987-6961. www.seminolepark.com.  Hope this helps.

Regards,
Liz

Sounds like you are going on a cruise. I have the same problem but on the other coast in San Diego. I found a KOA that is going to store my RV and toad for a couple of weeks in February.

Good luck

Kozy Campers -- Commercial Blvd just east of SR7.  I stored a boat and camper there for several years -- no problems and friendly staff.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pearl Constance de_la She
Back
Top Bottom