RV Tires

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jmayfiel

Where in north Georgia can you purchase Samson RV tires and get them balanced and mounted?

Have you checked their web site?
Why that brand only?

I am getting Goodyear Endurance for my trailer in a couple of weeks. Very hard to find up here in the northeast. Sullivan Tire only had 8 listed in inventory. I wanted load range E but I could not find that on the Goodyear site.

I am getting Goodyear Endurance for my trailer in a couple of weeks. Very hard to find up here in the northeast. Sullivan Tire only had 8 listed in inventory. I wanted load range E but I could not find that on the Goodyear site.
I assume you mean in their warehouse. I would check the date code before you lay down any money. They could already be a year old.

I assume you mean in their warehouse. I would check the date code before you lay down any money. They could already be a year old.
No, I meant among the dealers as well as warehouse.

If they are a year old, what would you suggest? Drive on the rims or keep the worn ones? Didnt think so.

I am changing them mid trek when we change campgrounds on July 1.

If they are a year old, what would you suggest? Drive on the rims or keep the worn ones? Didnt think so.

But it is a negotiating point when you get the tires. Tell the dealer you want tires not more than 6 months old when you order. Then if much older ask for a discount. The problem with old date tires is that you do not know how they were stored. In Arizona I have seen brand new tires stored outdoors in the sunshine. Not good

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom