RVing Movie Coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron

Moderator Emeritus
A movie staring Robin Wiliams and a RV is to be released 28 April.  Check this trailer out for a few yuks.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/rv/

We saw the previews at the movie last night.  It looks really funny!  Not sure it will convince people to go rving, but bet some of the current ones will recognize themselves or someone they know in the incidents and characters!  Ha ha  Kay

Saw this movie last Saturday with the wife. We never laughed so hard in our life. True, you can call it a "slap stick" or "spoof" on the RV industry, but, it had everyone rolling in the isle. It is paticularly funny if you're an RV'er. I can't wait for the DVD so I can watch it again.  :D

My wife, our kids, and I all saw it this past weekend and thought it was hilarious. Ignore the critics, they never get comedy reviews right anyway.

We saw the movie on SAT.  What a hoot !!  Loved the sewer hose bit....having been there myself !
It received bad reviews here in SOCAL, but we thought it was really funny and entertaining.

A group of us at the Moab rally will see it at the local movie theater tomorrow evening. Can't wait.

Bernie already posted a brief report. For $5 you can watch the whole thing at your local cinema  ;)

Back
Top Bottom