Saw this on food network last night "knork"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kenneth

Its a fork that has a unique design which makes it useful as a knife also. I thought something like this would be great in the RV world,since there is a lot of times we eat out on the patio ,your holding the plate with one hand and eating with the other. Great for eating a nice steak fresh off the grill  :p

http://www.knork.net/index.php

We have a friend who had one arm amputated at the elbow. He uses a special fork/knife combo, but I don't know who the manufacturer is.

Hey, that's a great idea!  I often try to use only my fork for eating and cutting, but one that was made especially to do that would be much better.  Thanks for sharing. 

Sounds like a great idea, but unfortunately, according to the boss of this operation, it's not big enough for me to use.  She claims, hardly anything will supplant the corn grain scoop that would come closest to filling my mouth and tummy.  Says I eat so fast that 3 scoops and I'm ready for next feeding.  I'll have her know I resemble that remark.  Heck I know I'm down to a trim 255 and 5'2".  Svelte as most of us guys that have being retired for a dozen or so years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom