Saw you guys at Quartzsite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

THEWBJE

I was  camped about 100 yards northwest of your group in Quartzsite.  Presidential fifth wheel.  Looked like a fun group, so I just registered as a member.

Next year, come park with us.  We do have fun :)

Hey, I think we chatted about the group one night during happy hour. You could have joined us then...park with us next year and you won't have to wander through looking at us 'from the outside'.....as Ned said, we are a fun group!

Welcome to the Forum
Wendy

THEWBJE said:
I was  camped about 100 yards northwest of your group in Quartzsite.  Presidential fifth wheel.  Looked like a fun group, so I just registered as a member.

You should have come and joined our campfire.    Heck, I suspect we were just about the easiest group in all of the BLM land to find after all.  (epically when Karl lit up our balloon with his 10,Million CP light)

John In Detroit said:
You should have come and joined our campfire.    Heck, I suspect we were just about the easiest group in all of the BLM land to find after all.   (epically when Karl lit up our balloon with his 10,Million CP light)

Ah yes.  There is a rumor going around that little item was diverted from the administration's anti-ballistic missile program's x-ray laser development.  I wonder how bad the recoil is when you switch it on.  ;D

That was Ron M. flashlight, Karl's wasn't even close.

Opps. Sorry Ron,  Yes, it was Ron's mega-flash light

I have a bycicle flasher I j ust picked up at Albertson's here in Lake Havasu.  (East of the famous bridge, same road) and it says 300 hours from a pair of AAAs.  Well 300 hours is over a week and I bring it down after a week to add gas so it's a go for next year with a blinker on it

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom