Scratch That- How do I remove the whole LP system?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am sitting in Yukon Territory at a standard type of campground for the area - 30 amp sites, not great electrical infrastructure, and the EMS dropping park power because of low voltage. We have had mostly this type of site since we left the Calgary area. The poor folks with us and an all-electric coach can’t even turn on their cook surface to more than half power, and they have to turn off AC and water heater off to do that! All-electric is great if you stay in full serviced, modern campgrounds, but the beautiful, more rustic places don’t support them well. As a boondocker, normally about half of our time out, give me easily refilled propane all the time.

I am sitting in Yukon Territory at a standard type of campground for the area - 30 amp sites, not great electrical infrastructure, and the EMS dropping park power because of low voltage. We have had mostly this type of site since we left the Calgary area. The poor folks with us and an all-electric coach can’t even turn on their cook surface to more than half power, and they have to turn off AC and water heater off to do that! All-electric is great if you stay in full serviced, modern campgrounds, but the beautiful, more rustic places don’t support them well. As a boondocker, normally about half of our time out, give me easily refilled propane all the time.
Does the near by all dc coach have generator?

The all-electric rigs are all Class A units with built in generators. But who wants to heat a throaty diesel generator in a tightly packed campground? Who really wants to heat one even in a boondock site? Obviously the generator is the solution to get them power, but a nice propane furnace and cooktop is a lot quieter.

The all-electric rigs are all Class A units with built in generators. But who wants to heat a throaty diesel generator in a tightly packed campground? Who really wants to heat one even in a boondock site? Obviously the generator is the solution to get them power, but a nice propane furnace and cooktop is a lot quieter.
I don't think nearby would complain if they knew the problem the park has supplying 120v.

I don't think nearby would complain if they knew the problem the park has supplying 120v.

More parks are starting to restrict the use of generators, at least around these parts. The provincially run parks are now running pilot projects on only allowing generators to run for 2 hour windows twice a day. The national parks already do this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom