Seeking Information on Kodiak 5th Wheel.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

akmudslinger

Hello All! New member here. Recently bought a 1996 Kodiak K22+2 5th wheel by Peak Manufacturing. Unit did not come with any manuals or such, and online searches haven't yielded much beside sales listings and pictures. This is my family's first camper, besides a few old slide ins from my childhood. We've rented a bumper pull before, so not completely new, but would love it if anyone had a resource that could help with any info on this trailer. Winter will soon be here in AK, so time to button it up and look forward to next year. Thanks in advance and I look forward to learning much here.

Probably not much chance, but it doesn't hurt to ask. You might get lucky!

You can find online manuals for the various appliances, e.g. a/c, furnace, fridge, etc. Just Google the make/model of the appliance. Here's one good source:
Bryant Manuals

Hello All! New member here. Recently bought a 1996 Kodiak K22+2 5th wheel by Peak Manufacturing. Unit did not come with any manuals or such, and online searches haven't yielded much beside sales listings and pictures. This is my family's first camper, besides a few old slide ins from my childhood. We've rented a bumper pull before, so not completely new, but would love it if anyone had a resource that could help with any info on this trailer. Winter will soon be here in AK, so time to button it up and look forward to next year. Thanks in advance and I look forward to learning much here.
I found this website that may have the manual you're looking for: Unlimited Downloads

RV owners manuals are nothing like car owners manuals. Basically they are not worth the paper their printed on.
Instead, go write down the make and model of each appliance. Then go to the mfg web sites look up their manuals, down and print each one.

we have a 2000 kodiak k22+2 5th wheel with all the manuals . I could copy and send them to you . Mark Kamloops BC
Hi Mark
I’m in the same situation, just purchased the trailer and have no manual. We would love some pics of your manual!
Text 808 430 3936
Thanks, Lynn
Ps can’t figure out how to lift up the leveling jacks at the moment

we have a 2000 kodiak k22+2 5th wheel with all the manuals . I could copy and send them to you . Mark Kamloops BC
Hi Mark I recently just purchased a 2001 Kodiak K22+2 and I’ve been looking for information on it. If you could send me copies of those manuals you have, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! - Nick

Hi Mark,
I recently bought a 1999 K250, jumped in and went to Baja. I did not have an opportunity to test anything as I got it in Whistler and the water lines were winterized and it was under a foot of snow. This journey has been about head scratching and Ahha moments. Bottom line, we are loving this 5th wheel.
I am running into some new questions regarding switching from AC to 12volt. The next phase of the trip will focus on boondocking so I am trying it out while still in a paid site.
You offered a copy of the manuals on a past post. Could you possibly send me a copy?

I live on Hornby Island and come through Kamloops every year.
Cheers

Hi Mark,
I recently bought a 1999 K250, jumped in and went to Baja. I did not have an opportunity to test anything as I got it in Whistler and the water lines were winterized and it was under a foot of snow. This journey has been about head scratching and Ahha moments. Bottom line, we are loving this 5th wheel.
I am running into some new questions regarding switching from AC to 12volt. The next phase of the trip will focus on boondocking so I am trying it out while still in a paid site.
You offered a copy of the manuals on a past post. Could you possibly send me a copy?

I live on Hornby Island and come through Kamloops every year.
Cheers
That individual has not been on this forum since May of 2022.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom