Seeking RV Park Recommendations in Page, AZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
D

D2

Does anyone have a suggestion for an RV Park in Page, AZ big enough for 40' w/2 slides towing a Tahoe?  Prefer pull-through as we are only staying one night and don't want to unhook.

Thanks,

D2

I think wahweep, above the marina on the NW shore of the lake will fit your needs.

Wahweap is very nice. If you're looking to boondock, Lone Rock, north of that, is also nice and somewhat isolated....just stay out of the sand.

D2 -

We stayed at the Lake Powell Campground and my notes indicate is was quiet. Then again, we were there in August and there weren't a great many rigs in the area. Anyway, the campground handled our 40' with toad quite easily although I seem to recall that I backed into the site - don't remember whether that was by choice or necessity. Sites had some shade trees and basic hard dirt surface. If you're just staying for a night, it should do fine. The Page area is not that large, so getting from the campground to anywhere local is an easy trip.

While in the area, we visited the Glen Canyon Dam - a visitor center open to the public and they still conduct a limited tour for visitors - there are several historic films shown on a regular basis. We also did a car trip out to the Waheap area and had a very delightful meal in the restaurant overlooking the marina. We found the area beautiful and had planned to do a boat ride until thunderstorms changed our plans.

--  RayB  --

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom