Semi Long term park in the Phienix area?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheDude

I am thinking of picking up a contract in the Phoenix area, I have been looking at parks but am having some trouble with the duration. Has anyone been to or heard of a RV park w/full hookups that rents out months at a time.

Any help would be great,

Thanks,
Tim

TheDude said:
I am thinking of picking up a contract in the Phoenix area, I have been looking at parks but am having some trouble with the duration. Has anyone been to or heard of a RV park w/full hookups that rents out months at a time.

Almost every RV park in the Phoenix area does long term rentals because of the winter snowbirds.  Mesa has more RV parks per square mile than other areas of Phoenix.

PhilB

Thanks Phil,

I will be in the Mesa area also so this should work out perfectly.

We are going to Mesa next month, I have been trying to get information on the roads to avoid from Great Falls. MT to Phoenix, are you familiar with the area? Can you give me some pointers?

We have an annual lease at my park in El Mirage on the west side of Phoenix.  But it also leases monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually.  Full service park with pools, their own championship golf course, exercise room, billiards, quilt room, restaurant, activities, horseshoe pits, shuffleboard and tennis courts, and much more... very reasonable prices.

Check this web site:

Pueblo El Mirage

Shayne on this forum also spends the winter here.

Back
Top Bottom