Series 6300 s model 6345 power converter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ropewizard44

Had to replace fuse panel in the old camper need help figuring out where DC blue wire on the switch in converter to dc circuit board would hook up in new fuse panel.I have DC white wire going to common side lug and DC red wire coming off of other side of switch going to power side of DC fuses. Any help would be appreciated

Had to replace fuse panel in the old camper need help figuring out where DC blue wire on the switch in converter to dc circuit board would hook up in new fuse panel.I have DC white wire going to common side lug and DC red wire coming off of other side of switch going to power side of DC fuses. Any help would be appreciated
After studying dc circuit board looks like blue wire is common for dc fuses

You didn't identify the new power panel, so we can't even make an educated guess.

Maybe something in the attached Upgrade guide will help. [Oops! File too large! Send me an email addy and I will get it to you. You can send it via a "Conversation" if you want to keep it private]

Last edited:
Most likely your old converter had two DC outputs with the Unfiltered hot lead feeding the majority of the fuses and the Filtered output feeding a couple of fuses for things like sensitive electronics and maybe charging the battery.

The two hot leads (red and blue) feeding the fuseboard are just connected together at the single (+) output of the 6345 converter.

Back
Top Bottom